Which data is processed?
The data processed by Getadayroom can be divided into two categories:
1. Personal data (with regard to booking form; name, address, telephone number and e-mail address).
2. "Traffic data" such as the IP address of your computer is registered.
1. Personal information
When you make a booking through our website, we will ask you for some personally identifiable information. We use this information to process the booking and to send you the status of your booking via an automatically generated e-mail. We will only send you an e-mail in the following cases:
• To confirm the booking. After you have made a booking you will receive a confirmation email with all information about your booking.
• Even if you want to change or cancel your booking, you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
• If you have not used your reservation and did not send a message in advance that you are not using the reservation (no-show), you may receive an e-mail from us asking why you are not using it has made the reservation.
Purpose of processing personal data
The purpose of processing the data is to process and process your booking. If you book a stay through the website, your details will only be used to process your reservation as optimally as possible. Personal data is only processed for the aforementioned purpose.
Security of your personal data
Your booking is made through a secure server at our partner. We use a secure technology that encrypts all your personal details. This way your data cannot be intercepted or used for purposes other than your booking.
You can see if your browser has established a secure connection to the icon (usually a closed padlock) at the bottom of the browser screen. In addition, the URL at the top of the address line starts with https: // instead of http: //.
Protection of your personal data
Getadayroom takes its responsibility regarding the privacy of your personal data seriously. We will take the right measures to protect personal data. Getadayroom makes your personal information available to third parties under no circumstances nor without your explicit permission, except:
• At the hotel where you will stay. We provide information about the booking (s) made on Getadayroom.com to the hotel for which the booking is made.
• If Getadayroom.com is legally obliged to do this. Although Getadayroom.com makes every effort to ensure the privacy of its website's users, it may be requested by law to provide information that you have provided to book a hotel room. Getadayroom may disclose your personal data if we are forced to do so by virtue of a legal obligation, or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to a) cooperate in legal proceedings against Getadayroom or the website is tightened; b) protect and defend the rights or property of Getadayroom.com, the website or its users; c) to act in emergency situations to protect the personal safety of users of the website or third parties.
Getadayroom.com reserves the right to comply with legal measures and regulations regarding your use of this website or information provided or collected by Getadayroom.com regarding your use of this website.
2. Traffic data
Traffic data is obtained by:
Getadayroom.com is not liable for incorrect bookings made as a result of cookies.
Like most standard (website) servers, we use log files. This contains data such as (IP) addresses, browser type, date / time data and the number of clicks for analysis, site management, troubleshooting our servers etc. IP addresses and the like are not linked to personal data.
Getadayroom.com reserves the right to change this statement at any time. If you have any questions and / or comments about this privacy statement, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.